Sorry for the lack of posts, I went on vacation to Sea World in Orlando, FL last week. It was fantastic, especially the Shamu show, if you're a nature lover, that is a must visit place for you! While I was gone, the weather back home was in the 90s and it rained heavily everyday. I couldn't believe what my garden and backyard looked like after only 5 days of it being untouched! The grass is 6" high, the weeds went crazy, all of my lettuce flowered, many of my tall plants were knocked over thanks to vines grabbing onto them and pulling them down, and there are spider webs everywhere! I took some before photos. My husband and I are going to do some landscaping and cleaning up back there tomorrow, I'll post the after photos as well. I've decided to do a lot of pot gardening and leave the ground for the big spreading vegetables like my watermelon and cucumbers. I'll update you later on how that goes. :)


My backyard - June 17th, 2010.




This entry was posted on 3:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: